badger

Submitted by ono on 11/23/99. ( ) 152.163.189.2

a guy called me and said that he found a badger dead on the road and wants to make a rug out of it , we live in washington state are they legal to do here???

Return to Category Menu

Go Ask Your Fish And Wildlife Department!!!!

This response submitted by John Bellucci on 11/24/99. ( ArtistExpr@aol.com ) 205.188.208.171

Is it me? ... Or are some of these questions really bordering on stupidity? Come on ... If this isn't a "common sense" question, then I don't know what is. Doesn't anyone care to think for themselves anymore? I'm seeing questions like this and others that are so simplistic I want to scream ... The answers to many of the questions being asked, are in the vast number of books out there. For goodness' sake people ... READ A BOOK! USE COMMON SENSE! It won't hurt, I promise!

You know , the computer is a great tool ... really! But it is creating such a generation of lazybones it would be funny if it weren't so sad.

I don't mind helping out ... that's obvious. But stuff like this ... Geeeeeeeze!

Here's hoping human intelligence survives Y2K!

Later ... John B.

Amen! ! !

This response submitted by TimB on 11/24/99. ( winky@in-tch.com ) 208.146.91.228

AMEN John! I thought it was just me! Some of the questions lately have been
ones that could be answsered by common sense (which isn't so common anymore)
or by looking in a book. I look at the forum as an information source in
case all other resources have been exhausted, such as books, videos, other
taxidermists locally. I don't view it as the way to learn taxidermy
step-by-step. I understand that beginners have questions that aren't covered by
books, etc. but most of the questions asked have already been covered
in the archives of this forum.

TimB

Return to Category Menu