mounting a wolf-hybrid??????

Submitted by steve on 12/22/99. ( _steve282@excite.com ) 204.211.224.12

I have a fellow who is interested in having a wolf-hybrid mounted. Has anyone out there done one? Would a wolf form of the proper size work? Are there any definate differances that would not be workable? Any help would be great. The animal appears to look like a wolf for all intensive purposes. Thanks for any help. Have a merry x-mas!

Return to Category Menu

Wolf-Hybrid

This response submitted by John Bellucci on 12/23/99. ( ArtistExpr@aol.com ) 152.163.189.100

Just make sure that when the animal dies ... I assume it is a pet and will soon be no longer of this Earth ... make sure you take a full, and I mean FULL set of measurements: the usual length and girth types, plus; total facial measurements, depth and breadth measurements; total and sectional leg measurements (each section or "area of the legs in length, width, and depth), as well as creating a death mask of the face and head.

Begin with the nearest size wolf form you can buy, then alter the mannikin to fit the skin. This may mean shortening the body a bit, and/or building-up or taking-down the girth and any other details.

Best of luck to you.

Best regards to you and yours,
John B.

Return to Category Menu