tom/gators

Submitted by cory on 03/16/2004 at 23:14. ( CORY@SOUTHERNHOGDOG.COM ) 4.72.66.252

did you get the photos?
i got three heads ready to paint and working on the 4th one and have two others still in the freezer , i was wondering to match the kinda dull yellow white color in the roof of the mouth if you had any sugestions? never have painted one before and i got all these to paint..man they are coming along nice i really like the results so far....

Return to Reptile Taxidermy Category Menu

super!

This response submitted by wetnwild on 03/17/2004 at 05:25. ( ) 24.128.109.191

Cory, just keep the secret t yourself as to how i told you, it is a secret! LOL LOL Glad they are all working out for ya! Off the top of my head, i think i use a little bass belly white, mixed with a drop of cadmium yellow, a little gloss, and a drop or too if white pearl. I will mix some up today to match a gator I am currently working on, and see if I am corrct. To get the color just right, use what i ave you as a basic reference, and match it against one of the ones you have not fleshed ut yet to get it just right

ill try that/thanks

This response submitted by cory on 03/18/2004 at 18:31. ( cory@southernhogdog.com ) 205.152.51.141

thanks i appreciate it ALOT!
cory

Return to Reptile Taxidermy Category Menu