Alligator Hunt

Submitted by Ryan Jay on 07/19/2004 at 23:39. ( ) 205.188.116.201

SEPT. AND OCT.ALLIGATOR HUNTS FOR SALE IN SOUTH FLORIDA ON THE KISSIMEE RIVER. I HAVE TWO TAGS FOR SALE. CALL OR E-MAIL FOR DETAILS THESE TAGS ARE AT A DISCOUNTED PRICE . $1500 FOR BOTH MEALS AND LOGING NOT INCLUDED BUT I HAVE 26ft TRAILER YOU CAN STAY IN AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE. AT CAMP GROUND , 772 370-3719 YOU CAN TAKE WHOLE ALLIGATOR TO MOUNT . THIS IS A TAX RIGHT OFF FOR A TAXIDERMIST ?

Return to Reptile Taxidermy Category Menu

danish invasion

This response submitted by per kauffmann on 8/30/04 at 3:15 PM. ( ) 62.66.164.112

My name is Per Kauffmann and I am Danish (Europe you know...).
I will be in Orlando area on a business trip, but has nothing sceduled for October 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7.
I am therefore looking for hunting opportunities.
I am experienced in hunting and has taken all kind of game in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Germany, Poland, Greenland, Hungary, cseck rep., england, scotland etc..
But I have no knowledge of what can be hunted in Florida.
Do you have any ideas for guided hunts on boar, deer, alligator, birds or other interesting things, I would appreciate an offer. I will need a guide during the hunt and I will arrive without firearms or archery, so that has to be borrowed from you. Some clothing perhaps also.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Per Kauffmann
per@luneborg.com

Return to Reptile Taxidermy Category Menu