Rattles Wanted! Top dollar paid for LARGE quantity!

Submitted by Len on 07/29/2004 at 11:57. ( museum@777max.com ) 216.52.35.7

I purchase for a museum. The museum wants to display as many snake rattles as possible. These are for DISPLAY ONLY and NOT for sale or export! I can offer PROOF of our intentions. We need a minimum of a quart jar of them. IDEAL would be a GALLON jar. We will pay ANY fair price! Just name it! We have been searching for over a YEAR for these. If you can help us out please email me or phone me at 970-249-0161 8am to 8pm Mountain Time. Thanks!

Return to Reptile Taxidermy Category Menu

Reproductions

This response submitted by Raven on 07/29/2004 at 17:53. ( Raven@trillium-hills.com ) d150-166-254.home.cgocable.net

With reproductions you can have any quantity you desire. In a jar display they would look completely authentic.. hollow etc.

Email if interested in discussing this possiblity further.

Texas round up

This response submitted by wetnwild on 07/30/2004 at 06:07. ( ) h00e018676c26.ne.client2.attbi.com

Every year they have a snake roundup where they are caught and displayed by the hundreds. Look it up on google or yahoo and then inquire at the contacs given. they usually skin m for meat purposes and often the skins are tossed along with the rattles, or a buyer will show up to purchase the raw skins for garment idustry. rattles are a by product and often avaulable

Sweetwater Roundup

This response submitted by Headhanger on 8/3/04 at 3:57 AM. ( gclare@cox.net ) 68.111.112.82

Tom,

You're referring to the 'Sweetwater Rattlesnake Roundup'. It's an annual event that takes place about 60 miles from my doorstep. It's very commercialized and every little piece of those critters are sold. Len could probably get all the rattles he needs right there in one visit but it would definately cost him. I believe the Jaycee's host it. Anyway, good luck in your search Len.

HH

african snake

This response submitted by steven abraham on 8/27/04 at 11:42 AM. ( stevenwjwtz2yahoo.com ) 193.220.91.5

Return to Reptile Taxidermy Category Menu