Paint Schedule

Submitted by Asher on 8/2/04 at 4:07 PM. ( asherdym@charter.net ) 68.116.62.142

I looked through the archives and through Breakthrough manuals can't seem to find a paint schedule for a croc that I have coming. I wanted to order the paints with the rest of the supplies I'm ordering just didn't know which way to go. I have downloaded quite a few pics from google, but can't really catch the colors.

Thanks
Asher

Return to Reptile Taxidermy Category Menu

Theres no schedule

This response submitted by wetnwild on 8/2/04 at 6:41 PM. ( ) 24.128.109.191

Best bet Asher is what you are doing. Just keep looking for reference photos and mix and match the colors till you get em right. Nobody said it was gonna be easy! LOL LOL

Actually Tom

This response submitted by Asher on 8/2/04 at 7:41 PM. ( asherdym@charter.net ) 68.116.62.142

I remember you saying that "this was going to be easy" I can't find it again on the tape but I know you said it! LOL ... Thanks for the advice!

Asher

I would

This response submitted by John on 8/3/04 at 12:03 AM. ( ) 66.190.42.199

call Jonas Bros. They do everything and have helped me out immensly on a couple different things i couldn't find a paint sched. for.

Thanks John

This response submitted by Asher on 8/3/04 at 10:39 AM. ( asherdym@charter.net ) 68.116.62.142

I looked at Jonas online and they have just about every other reference for mammals, reptiles and I think they even had some reference pictures of me ... but no crocs. Thanks for the tip though I found some other things on there I need.

Asher

Return to Reptile Taxidermy Category Menu