Gloves are off Tom

Submitted by Asher on 8/4/04 at 5:04 PM. ( asherdym@charter.net ) 68.116.62.142

Alright Tom the gloves are off .... don't think for one minute that I won't hop on a plane, fly across the country, and be standing on your front porch waiting to go get some game ...LOL. By the way do you offer any guided squirrel hunts? LOL LOL LOL! Don't forget I have your phone number! One other thing, thanks for the reply on the post for the snakes, I'm trying to convince my wife that I need more stuff to stuff, she says I spend more time buying things than I do on taxidermy ...ROFLMAO

Asher

Return to Reptile Taxidermy Category Menu

Asher

This response submitted by wetnwild on 8/4/04 at 5:12 PM. ( ) 24.128.109.191

Guide service is extra! This is a republican neighborhood. we dont give away things for free! LOL LOL But because you are a friend, i will offer the following for free. While laying on a float in the pool with a cold beer, i will point to the squirrels in the trees for ya at no charge LOl LOL

Is the Beer Included?

This response submitted by Asher on 8/4/04 at 5:30 PM. ( asherdym@charter.net ) 68.116.62.142

I can live with that .... if the beers included, I get thirsty chasing squirrels LOL!

Asher

By the way do you offer any of your procedures on DVD ... and I'm talking about the one with you laying on a float in your pool drinking beer and playing with squirrels, some things are better left to VHS ...LOL!

Correction

This response submitted by Asher on 8/4/04 at 5:58 PM. ( ) 68.116.62.142

and I'm NOT talking about the one with you laying on a float in your pool drinking beer and playing with squirrels .... LOL!

Asher

Yup

This response submitted by wetnwild on 8/4/04 at 9:45 PM. ( ) 24.128.109.191

Got two videos out. You can get from either WASCO or Noonkester. One is mounting venemous snakes, the other alligators

Return to Reptile Taxidermy Category Menu