Tom, How much would you charge

Submitted by Asher on 8/4/04 at 7:44 PM. ( asherdym@charter.net ) 68.116.62.142

Okay ... our differences aside ...LOL, how much would you charge to mount a cobra for me (I don't have a specimen), I would mount one myself but my wife is still getting over having me doing the rattlesnakes, so I'm trying not to push my luck too much. If you want you can shoot me an e-mail or post back, I'll be out of town for a few days starting tomorrow afternoon but I should be around during your active time tonight or tomorrow, and do you have any pics?

Thanks
Asher

Return to Reptile Taxidermy Category Menu

Why are you using the forum for your private correspondence?

This response submitted by ... on 8/4/04 at 8:19 PM. ( ) 66.66.1.216

e-mail each other.

Sorry Melli

This response submitted by Asher on 8/4/04 at 8:27 PM. ( asherdym@charter.net ) 68.116.62.142

I certainly didn't mean to offend anyone or tie up space on the forum, this particular post was asking someone a question about pricing in relation to taxidermy. My sincerest apologies. Okay so Tom how much would you charge to mount a cobra for me ... Sorry for the interrupt.

Asher

hehe

This response submitted by wilson on 8/4/04 at 8:45 PM. ( ) 198.81.26.39

Now that's funny; when a man can try to piss every one off in his political posts but doesn't care to put his name on a helpful post.

Wilson

This response submitted by Asher on 8/4/04 at 9:00 PM. ( asherdymoke@charter.net ) 68.116.62.142

Wilson .... you actually have a few other names, I did want to say thanks for the help awhile back though. LOL!

Asher

Asher

This response submitted by wilson on 8/4/04 at 9:46 PM. ( ) 198.81.26.39

you got lucky on your first case of detective work with TCP/IP's,
but you should realy do a search on how they work before your next jump in finger pointing.

and your welcome if i helped but i leave the snake advice to tom and the sugarpig.

Asher

This response submitted by wetnwild on 8/4/04 at 9:49 PM. ( ) 24.128.109.191

Go to my website at: www.wetnwildtaxidermy.com. There is a few photos of cobras. Call me tomorrow to talk about price. I am in bad shape at the moment as i took a fast pitch softball off the eye socket tonight, and might have a fractured eye socket, cheek bone, and concussion.

Shoot ...

This response submitted by Asher on 8/4/04 at 10:08 PM. ( asherdym@charter.net ) 68.116.62.142

I thought I had it figured out! I was getting ready to market this secret under the For Sale forum, well I guess I'll just have to keep working ... at least I got lucky once, LOL! And I'm sure you've probably answered a question for me at some point ... that's my saving face statement!

Asher

gotta love it

This response submitted by Bill Yox on 8/5/04 at 1:01 AM. ( ) 66.133.135.134

If I just took a softball to the smush and did damage, this forum would be the LAST place Id head to!

LARGE student has good aim & a strong arm then!?!

This response submitted by W/O*notice*SUX on 8/5/04 at 1:11 AM. ( JKing ) 205.188.116.77

Seriously now, Tom...

I'm sorry to read about your eye, that must be quite painful!

::-(

Actually

This response submitted by wetnwild on 8/5/04 at 7:55 AM. ( ) 24.128.109.191

It was not a pitch, but rather i was staling home base after a depp fly out by my teammate, and on the relay home to the catcher, he beaned me real good. This morning it is just black, swollen, and yes quite painfull, but work kas to be done. it was negative on the concussion, just very nausious, and my left eyey is swollen shut. It'll be fine, got work to do today to keep my mind off it. Glad i dont have to do any painting today LOL

::-)

This response submitted by BG69 on 8/5/04 at 9:45 AM. ( crusin'4that... ) 152.163.252.168

Glad to hear it isn't quite as serious as it could've been!

I'm sure Asher is secretly relieved that you squirrel pointing capabilities MIGHT have been compromised...

Wild1, I'll hide his compass...

Tom

This response submitted by Richard C on 8/5/04 at 9:49 AM. ( ) 67.241.174.183

How can you be stealing home with that bad back of yours? You seem to be a accident waiting to happen. JL is in better shape than you and he is twice as old as you .

STEALING HOME IN FAST PITCH?

This response submitted by George on 8/5/04 at 11:26 AM. ( georoof@aol.com ) 64.12.117.17

And with that chronic bad back that put you down while carrying a basket of clothes upstairs. DAMN ,Voyer, wait till I tell Superpig about this one. You're in deep crap.

She knows LOL

This response submitted by wetnwild on 8/5/04 at 11:52 AM. ( ) 24.128.109.191

I sent her a picture of my face! She said it was an improvement! LOL LOL

Just left Voyer

This response submitted by JL on 8/5/04 at 2:06 PM. ( wmlures@metro2000.net ) 216.177.1.245

and found him wandering the back roads.Followed him home and asked him what happened to his eye? Looked at a couple of fish he just finished(using two eyes) and frankly he'll do a better job now that he can only see out of one eye.I have a hard time believing that softball story but could be convinced that Debbie smacked him or an irate fish mounting customer settled a score with him...lol.

JL, you just left him?

This response submitted by SMACK on 8/5/04 at 2:16 PM. ( ;-O~ ) 205.188.116.77

GOOD CALL~

hahaha

This response submitted by Bill Yox on 8/5/04 at 4:20 PM. ( ) 209.130.218.46

I saw the pic too. I played goal for years and seldom looked that bad. You east coast boys are softies! hahaha! Lorro, how many handles you have in here?

Oh he is in deep crap all right

This response submitted by Superpig on 8/5/04 at 5:50 PM. ( ) 152.163.252.168

He can call himself lucky that he lives that far away from me, or I'd go over there and punch him in the other eye to even out the face a bit.

I have been telling him over and over for the last 6 month not to play softball. He is too old, too fragile, and quite frankly not sharp enough to play such a dangerous contact sport. But he never listens to me which is normal. And that's why he is hurt all the times.

I am just amazed that there is such a thing as stealing bases and a fast pitch or throw in the senior league he is in. I thought they use nerf balls and plastic bats for his age group or should I say mental state group.LMAO

I hate you pig!

This response submitted by wetnwild on 8/5/04 at 7:09 PM. ( ) 24.128.109.191

Love ya Ev! LOL LOL

I got a question for you Tom from Mike

This response submitted by Superpig on 8/5/04 at 10:21 PM. ( ) 205.188.116.77

We know you're suppose to keep your eye on the ball during the game but aren't you taking this a little bit too far? LMAO

Mike!

This response submitted by wetnwild on 8/6/04 at 8:11 AM. ( ) 24.128.109.191

Hey! I thought us guys were supposed to stick together? I get enough harrassment from piglet, but you too? LOL Its a sad day indeed! LOL

Return to Reptile Taxidermy Category Menu