no tom voyer video from WASCO

Submitted by Valdo on 9/13/04 at 11:28 AM. ( ) 66.136.109.2

I ordered the snake video from WASCO last month and they still don't have it. I'm getting a little impatient with them. They have always provided me with the best service, but for some reason are coming up with different excuses. Does anyone know of a place where I can buy his videos? This is my first snake and I want a video detailing all the steps.

Return to Reptile Taxidermy Category Menu

Hey valdo

This response submitted by wetnwild on 9/13/04 at 12:17 PM. ( ) 24.128.109.191

Its not WASCOs fault. The initial shipment was evidentally lost in the fowl weather in florida and another shipment has gone out

I'll wait

This response submitted by Valdo on 9/13/04 at 2:41 PM. ( ) 66.136.109.2

I guess I'll wait. Thanks.

Rittels sells it!

This response submitted by Bruce Rittel on 9/15/04 at 12:22 AM. ( rittel@mindspring.com ) 207.69.138.200

We sell his videos - and so does Tom! Go to our pricelist on our website at http//Rittelsupplies.net
You can orderthere or order directly from Tom.

WASCO promises to have it

This response submitted by Valdo on 9/15/04 at 2:39 PM. ( ) 66.136.109.2

within a week! I hope they do. However, I think they might have more delays because of hurricane Ivan. I'll wait till next week. If they still don't have it, I guess I'll look to Rittles. The problem is that I don't want to order it from someone else and then they in turn have to place the order themselves and have this cycle start over again. This would add up to more delays. I'll wait one final time.

Return to Reptile Taxidermy Category Menu