Looking for Reptile skulls to add to my collection

Submitted by Mik Miller on 9/30/04 at 2:38 PM. ( punker@ziplink.net ) 24.60.11.116

I am looking for lizard & snake skulls to add to my collection. Please let me know if you have any for sale. I am a collector and don't sell or trade my collection so I would want to buy what you have if it's what I want. Thanks & I hope to hear from you soon...

Return to Reptile Taxidermy Category Menu

ANIMALSKELETONS.NET HAS THEM

This response submitted by Jason on 10/5/04 at 6:59 PM. ( jason@milescoscientific.com ) 24.118.255.164

Lizard, Snake, Fish an assortment of skeletons articulated on this site.
www.animalskeletons.net
Thanks.

I sell Tortoise,Reptiles,Insects,Amphibians,Birds,Mammals,

This response submitted by John Urasa on 10/22/04 at 11:45 AM. ( john_urasa@yahoo.se ) 66.110.19.126

We are experienced International Exporters and can handle small and larger shipments of live/dead Millipedes, scorpion, mantid, centipedes, beetles, cricket, taranturas spirds and live Birds, reptiles, animals and other species from Tanzania, East Africa.Our motto is prompt and timely execution of impending orders from our esteemed foreign Importers geared for our customers satisfaction.We therefore call upon only serious customers(Importers)to place orders or enquiries from our quality species

Return to Reptile Taxidermy Category Menu