Steve Irwin and Crocodile Mick Pitman are a war again

Submitted by Michaela on 9/23/04 at 3:33 AM. ( michaela7@optusnet.com.au ) 211.29.54.171

Hello from Down under we need your support as Crocodile Mick and Steve Irwin are at war again as the big Stevo has sent mick a letter to stop him using the term "CROCODILE HUNTER" when Mick tried to call him and ask for an apology the sent the police instead saying that Mick had threatern to BLOW UP AUSTRALIA ZOO please see a petition at wwww.crocodilemiconline.com.au and support ALL Hunters what will be next GUN HUNTERS...DEER HUNTERS...OR HUNTER... TAXIDERMIST. I thank you to take the time to look at this petition.
Regards. Michaela ( Mick's partner )

Return to Reptile Taxidermy Category Menu

Dont understand

This response submitted by wetnwild on 9/23/04 at 7:38 AM. ( ) 24.128.109.191

Your explanatiuon is hard to decipher. Who sent who what?: If yuor going to ask for support, you need to explain the situation much better

Mick WHO?

This response submitted by David on 9/23/04 at 9:41 AM. ( ) 64.12.116.76

Steve Irwin RULES!

Irwin is a jerk

This response submitted by George on 9/23/04 at 11:01 AM. ( georoof@aol.com ) 205.188.116.74

But I'm not a friend of Mick's either. I tire of this genre of "outbacks" force feeding their pseudofacts on the Bambi Clan of the Animal Planet. Whatever happened to our own homegrown group that used to televise Wild Kingdom?

They're Both a Jerk

This response submitted by Coyote on 9/23/04 at 3:18 PM. ( coyote@wideopenwest.com ) 69.14.89.168

Steve and Mick are both a Jerk. And with Steve Irwin anyone that holds a snake to his face and kisses it, is completely out of his mind. He deserves to be bit. I have to agree with George. lets bring back the good old American wildlife shows.

P.S. and Steve's wife is something else. She goes to Australia to see if she could do something about her cougar, now she's an expert in and about Austrailian wildlife. As far as I'm concerned they should all be taken off T.V. They ruined the animal planet.

Coyote

The Irwins are some of the biggest

This response submitted by Luther on 9/23/04 at 3:50 PM. ( ) 206.74.88.3

anti-hunters I've ever seen.They blame the decline of every animal on hunters instead of poachers.I know the difference,and you probably do to,but there are millions of people who watch the show that don't know the difference and think hunters are bad.

Steve is a complete idiot

This response submitted by Evelyn on 9/23/04 at 5:45 PM. ( ) 152.163.100.67

he hates hunters so much but at the same time he dangles his four month old son in front of a 12 plus foot crocodile. Now how insane is that?

Ah I forgot the crocodile is his best friend and would never harm his child. What a moron. One of these days he is going to get his a$$ eaten by one of his beloved crocs. It happened to Roy in Las Vegas and it is going to happen to Steve.

guess i better change my screen name

This response submitted by Croc on 9/23/04 at 10:20 PM. ( ) 69.40.132.125

jeez if i'da known you all hated the crochunter so much i would chose bambihater instead. just kidding, i did like the crochunter show when it first came out cause i like reptiles also, but he is pretty much a nutcase, and i dont even watch anymore. and since im on anyways, hi to all my taxi buddies i dont get to talk to anymore, Croc

Steve Irwin

This response submitted by John on 9/25/04 at 12:52 PM. ( ) 208.254.93.168

....is the biggest jerkoff on the planet. A little further tid bit of info on him - he uses what is known as venomoids when he handles venomous snakes on his show. Basically, the venom glands have been surgically removed so if the snake bites him - he's okay. He came to Texas once and asked all of the snake collectors in the chihuahuan desert area if they had any venomoids he could use in his show. He is a dumbass. Hopefully this Mick character is not like him - if he is - they deserve each other !

ggot

This response submitted by mad got on 9/29/04 at 10:12 AM. ( ) 203.164.194.3

Well after looking at this guys petition I at lest support what this other croc hunter says all you guys should take a look if you are into Taxidermy... and do some thing constructive..
Its guys like Irwin that let power cloud the facts....

Steve Irwin rules

This response submitted by Kat Haldeman on 2/1/05 at 6:55 PM. ( ) 152.163.100.70

Steve loves animals. He has kids, and i know absolutely nothing about this stupid, Mick. Steve has a better reason for being called Croc Hunter. HE's the best. everyone who thinks otherwise is plain stupid. wake up and smell the air. Steve Rules.

Return to Reptile Taxidermy Category Menu