Tortoise Wanted

Submitted by Fletcher Ramseur on 10/2/04 at 6:17 PM. ( fjramseur@charter.net ) 66.191.162.147

I am in the market for a deceased large tortoise. I am located in South Carolina and depending on the species, the specimen may have to be located in state to avoid conflict with Federal laws. A Spurr Thighed is perfectly legal.

If you have one or know anyone who might have one please let me know.

Thanks

Return to Reptile Taxidermy Category Menu

TORTOISE

This response submitted by WETNWILD on 10/2/04 at 10:16 PM. ( voyer1@aol.com ) 24.128.109.191

Fletch, got A 50 POUNDER that is deseased. E-mail me
Tom

I sell Tortoise,Reptiles,Insects,Amphibians,Birds,Mammals,

This response submitted by John Urasa on 10/22/04 at 11:47 AM. ( john_urasa@yahoo.se ) 66.110.19.126

We are experienced International Exporters and can handle small and larger shipments of live/dead Millipedes, scorpion, mantid, centipedes, beetles, cricket, taranturas spirds and live Birds, reptiles, animals,Tortoise and other species from Tanzania, East Africa.Our motto is prompt and timely execution of impending orders from our esteemed foreign Importers geared for our customers satisfaction.We therefore call upon only serious customers(Importers)to place orders or enquiries from our quality species

Return to Reptile Taxidermy Category Menu