Dead Reptiles Wanted

Submitted by Fletcher Ramseur on 10/2/04 at 6:20 PM. ( fjramseur@charter.net ) 66.191.162.147

I am in the market for adult deceased reptiles.

If you have any or know anyone who might have any they want to sell please let me know.

Thanks

Return to Reptile Taxidermy Category Menu

What Kind?

This response submitted by kenrie@direcway on 10/2/04 at 10:43 PM. ( kenrie@direcway.com ) 66.82.9.69

What are you looking for. We get alot of rattlesnakes.

Have chameleons

This response submitted by lstrohl on 10/20/04 at 6:00 PM. ( lstrohl@seidata.com ) 157.91.126.125

I have adult male veiled chameleons, a panther chameleon, and a male jackson's chameleon. Get new veileds on a regular basis (I raise them). What would you be offerin' for 'em?

I sell Tortoise,Reptiles,Insects,Amphibians,Birds,Mammals,

This response submitted by John Urasa on 10/22/04 at 11:48 AM. ( john_urasa@yahoo.se ) 66.110.19.126

We are experienced International Exporters and can handle small and larger shipments of live/dead Millipedes, scorpion, mantid, centipedes, beetles, cricket, taranturas spirds and live Birds, reptiles, animals,Tortoise and other species from Tanzania, East Africa.Our motto is prompt and timely execution of impending orders from our esteemed foreign Importers geared for our customers satisfaction.We therefore call upon only serious customers(Importers)to place orders or enquiries from our quality species

Return to Reptile Taxidermy Category Menu