Reproduction Crocodile

Submitted by Charles on 10/5/04 at 9:43 AM. ( ) 66.112.36.226

Does anyone know where to find a repro crocodile head for an African habitat scene. I've found several alligator but no crocodile heads. Thanks for any help.

Return to Reptile Taxidermy Category Menu

call Joe Morgan

This response submitted by wetnwild on 10/6/04 at 6:55 AM. ( ) 24.128.109.191

Joe may have a few. You can get his conmtact info through WASCO

I have Crocodile Heads

This response submitted by Mick Pitman on 11/3/04 at 10:11 PM. ( crcomick@optusnet.com.au ) 203.164.194.225

G-day mate I have Crocodile heads but they are real if you are looking for one like this, they come with cites permits, you can e-mail me or look at my web site.www.crocodilemickonline.com.au
Mick

i hav e a very important question about crocodiles

This response submitted by Baloch on 11/12/04 at 4:16 PM. ( ) 69.156.39.82

hi i am doing a projct on reproduction for crocodile , and so i would really like help because i am failing science and this is my only hope please send some info please A.S.A.P
EX WHERE DO CROCODILES MATE MAINLY ABOUT REPRODUCTION
THANK U
ASAP

crocodile reproduction and aphrodisiac medicine

This response submitted by mukund sonavane on 12/31/04 at 11:47 AM. ( mukundherb@yahoo.com ) 61.11.19.16

I am doing P.G.in ancient indian medicinal systems(ayurveda)the medicinal branch having heighest potential to replace and support todays medicine.In ancient indian medicine i.e. ayurveda the semen of crocodile is said to have highest potency regarding fertility and suggested as the most effective virility booster.Please can you give or suggest further links regarding available facts about semen analysis of crocodile.I also want to know about mating habits of crocodile(freqency,duration of copulation,etc. ).I am doing research in ayurveda regarding patterns of psychosexual behaviour in human being with special reference to sexual health and fertility.

crocodile reproduction and aphrodisiac medicine

This response submitted by mukund sonavane on 12/31/04 at 11:50 AM. ( mukundherb@yahoo.com ) 61.11.19.16

I am doing P.G.in ancient indian medicinal systems(ayurveda)the medicinal branch having heighest potential to replace and support todays medicine.In ancient indian medicine i.e. ayurveda the semen of crocodile is said to have highest potency regarding fertility and suggested as the most effective virility booster.Please can you give or suggest further links regarding available facts about semen analysis of crocodile.I also want to know about mating habits of crocodile(freqency,duration of copulation,etc. ).I am doing research in ayurveda regarding patterns of psychosexual behaviour in human being with special reference to sexual health and fertility.

j57

This response submitted by 5 on 1/21/05 at 2:14 PM. ( m ) 62.254.0.14

kut,

anal probes

This response submitted by crocodile hunter on 2/6/05 at 10:45 AM. ( ) 80.255.213.99

i know that crocodiles reach orgasms when they have anal probes inserted into their cloaca.

HELP

This response submitted by anal probe on 2/6/05 at 10:47 AM. ( ) 80.255.213.99

does anyone know what kind of anal probe can give me an orgasm? please reply ASAP thanks

jhgjhgjhg

This response submitted by l;ji;lj on 2/6/05 at 11:17 AM. ( ) 80.255.213.99

oink oink

Return to Reptile Taxidermy Category Menu