Now offering Superior Reptile Taxidermy services

Submitted by Swamp Snake Studios on 12/8/04 at 2:39 AM. ( ) 4.253.67.29

Now offering truly superior, museum grade, wholesale taxidery services for a much lower price than Evelyn. Our clients number in the hundreds of private and public institutions, colleges, and universities. Nature Center and environmental education center work a specialty.

Offering both replicas and skin mounts, from tiny newts and salamanders to giant boas and pythons, as well as alligators, crocodiles and a wide variety of chelatins, Our studio is the broadest based in the nation. Our senior staff has more than 100 combined years of experience in the field. References available from most of the Nation's finest institutions.

Recent works done for the Royal British Museum, Chicago Field Museum and the Aichi Prefecture Museum in Japan. We are so confident that you will repeat business with us, that we are offering a one time free mount of your specimen for snakes up to six feet and all Lizards native to North America. The only cost to taxidermists will be shipping to and from our facility.

Results guaranteed! Offer good until 28 February 2005! Call, email or write:

HA ha ha ha ha........gotcha Evelyn!

Love and kisses, cur......

Return to Reptile Taxidermy Category Menu

Final date of aquisition

This response submitted by wetnwild on 12/8/04 at 3:14 AM. ( ) 24.128.109.191

Darn, i neede some work done but not till March. Ill have to go with evelyn then? Gosh darn! LOL LOL Besides at 100 years old, I dont think youll have a steady hand CUR! LOL LOL

Cur

This response submitted by Becky P on 12/8/04 at 9:50 AM. ( ) 205.188.116.70

Glad I finished reading the post. I was about to e-mail Evelyn and let her know someone was slamming her. So you got me too. LMAO

Your a dip Cur

This response submitted by Evelyn on 12/8/04 at 10:52 AM. ( ) 205.188.116.70

but I still love ya. Now if you could just forward all those emails and phone calls you are going to get requesting your services to ME, I'll fogive you and put you back on my christmas list.

Now just where did I put that list? LMAO

Evelyn

This response submitted by Alex on 12/8/04 at 12:40 PM. ( ) 66.32.109.228

Just send Cur a life mamba and he'll never bug you again,ha ha ha LOL

Send mamba

This response submitted by cur on 12/8/04 at 1:34 PM. ( ) 4.253.70.138

I could use it......I love to dance...

That's got to be a sight

This response submitted by DaveT on 12/8/04 at 7:56 PM. ( ) 64.72.57.250

Cur dancng around with a bottle of morgon playing old folk songs... damn there goes dinner.

DaveT

Return to Reptile Taxidermy Category Menu