Offering wholesale reptile and mammal taxidermy services

Submitted by Evelyn Mills (Superpig) on 12/14/04 at 7:37 PM. ( taxidermyranch at aol dot com ) 152.163.100.197

I am now offering wholesale reptile as well as small mammal taxidermy services to other studios and individual taxidermists. You can check out our credentials and quality of work on our website at www.billingtonranchtaxidermy.com. Call or email us if interested.

Thank you

Return to Reptile Taxidermy Category Menu

Evelyn

This response submitted by cur on 12/14/04 at 10:21 PM. ( ) 4.253.68.228

Feed the small mammals to the snake and then mount two for one. No more paint balls please, folks think some Gay Hippie lives here.

Cur, honey dear

This response submitted by Evelyn on 12/15/04 at 9:49 AM. ( ) 152.163.100.69

The groovy colors on your house, yard, trees, clothes and hair will only add to your reputation as an artist. Just think of all the business you are going to get from the vast and apparently ever growing gay community. And don't forget them old hippies either. It's going to be far out dude. Peace man. LMAO

Oh by the way, the attacks of color will stop once you hand me Bubba's monitor over. Tammy Voyer told me you struck a deal with Bubba. The kind of deal where "I don't ask question, you don't tell me". And I just got in a nice new color: ultra neon purple. LOL

Monitor?

This response submitted by cur on 12/15/04 at 6:58 PM. ( ) 4.227.11.38

Come to think of it, a guy named, "Bubba", called about a television monitor.......something about one that, "fell off a truck".....or something like that. Voyer is an intermediary for the New Hampshire mafia.........Neon purple? Now where on earth am I going to find clothes to match?

Return to Reptile Taxidermy Category Menu