Wholesale reptile and small mammal taxidermy service offered

Submitted by Evelyn Mills (Superpig) on 12/18/04 at 9:40 AM. ( taxidermy at aol dot com ) 152.163.100.197

I am now offering wholesale reptile as well as small mammal taxidermy services to other studios and individual taxidermists. You can check out our credentials and quality of work on our website.Call or email us if interested.

Thank you

Billington Ranch Taxidermy
Georgetown, TX
254-793-2120
www.billingtonranchtaxidermy.com

Return to Reptile Taxidermy Category Menu

could you

This response submitted by wetnwild on 12/18/04 at 12:14 PM. ( ) 24.128.109.191

Let me know if you do wholesale reptile work? LOl One more time please!! ROIFLMAO

I'll call you Tom

This response submitted by Evelyn on 12/18/04 at 2:02 PM. ( ) 152.163.100.70

and let you know this way, but only because you are "Special". LOL

ECHO, Echo, echo.....echo.......echo

This response submitted by cur on 12/18/04 at 3:06 PM. ( ) 4.253.65.65

Evelyn is that WHOLESALE services you are offering? Just checking.....can't call me...he he. I have a humongous albino P. molarus in the freezer to mold for a client zoo.

Tell you what, after molding, you can have the thang. Sell the carcass to a bone jockey and then tan and mount the hide and sell that. This is one big snake........Maybe Voyer can part with some of those contracts he has. Rich man like that ought to help out a friend.....huh?

Don't got some small mammals. Got some to do, but all in-house.....cuz I am greedy.

Molding fish now, won't get around to that snake until late January.

I would love to have your snake Cur

This response submitted by Evelyn on 12/18/04 at 5:17 PM. ( ) 64.12.116.69

At least someone is looking out for me. Tammy, I mean Tom is in deed a rich man. Have you heard about his new ride? I can email you a pic of it. Watch out neighborhood, he is a motorized snowplowing fool now. LMAO

Yeah, I saw that toy

This response submitted by cur on 12/19/04 at 12:22 AM. ( ) 4.227.99.87

He is going to amass so many labor saving devices that he will become a stomach with withered arms and legs. Good thing his wife works. He can't fool me, that isn't his yard toy, that is his second occupation's work horse.

Return to Reptile Taxidermy Category Menu