Evelyn

Submitted by cur on 12/22/04 at 2:47 PM. ( ) 4.227.119.56

Let me get this clear in my mind. Is the service you are offering wholesale reptile work and small mammals at a regular price? Or is it wholesale reptile and mammal work, both at discount prices? Or do you mean that you only do wholesale when both a reptile AND a mammal arrive at once? Or are you a wholesaler who also does reptile and mammal work on the side? If a reptile or mammal was purchased at retail prices, would you still mount them?

Are Alaskan fur snakes considered mammal or reptile? If a reptile arrives with a mammal in the stomach, do you charge double? Is a Yankee taxidermist with a shiny new garden tractor considered a sissy if he has plastic enclosure curtains to keep his tush warm?

Do you think his wife bought that tractor to provide him the resources to earn extra income? Or maybe she has read about the high number of tractor roll-over deaths and is silently hoping to become a statistic?

Merry Christmas

Return to Reptile Taxidermy Category Menu

Are you speaking of...

This response submitted by marty on 12/22/04 at 3:02 PM. ( ) 24.15.104.42

..."Texas taxidermist Evelyn Mills from Texas who does taxidermy in Texas and does a lot of Texas taxidermy mounts for people from Texas"?

I think everybody is getting a little goofy/giddy from finishing up Christmas presents. I know I am. Only one more fish to paint for me and I'm done (12/22 - that's not cutting it too close is it?)

To answer your questions Cur

This response submitted by Evelyn on 12/22/04 at 3:15 PM. ( ) 152.163.100.70

Well after reading your post ten times (I had to make sure I am getting all this straight before I answer)I have come to the following conclusions:

1. It is wholesale service for both, reptiles as well as mammals. If you insist on paying retail we gladly accept your check or cash.

2. The reptile can arrive seperately from the mammal just like the mammal can arrive seperatley from the reptile. If the reptile arrives prior to the mammal then we can do the reptile first at wholesale and then when the mammal arrives we do it wholesale. Or vice versa.

3. We don't care how a mammal or reptile was purchased (retail or wholesale) we mount it all. Because we are PROFESSIONALS.

4. Alaskan fursnakes are considered both. They are being signed in as a reptile and charged as such, but due to the fur, we have to also add a mammal fur surcharge and handling fee to it. We do require a trappers license on the fur snakes as well. Due to the fursnakes being both, it takes us twice as long to do them. Afterall we have to stack the scales and set the hairpattern.

5. Reptiles that contain mammals in their stomach are automatically charged a mammal recovery fee. The mammal will be tossed unless you specify for us to mount it up as well. In this case we waive the recovery fee and charge you a regular wholesale mammal mounting fee.
Same charges should the case be reversed (reptile in a mammal stomach)

6. Big time YES, especially if his name is Tammy, ooops meant to say Tom Voyer.

7. I think she is hoping for a new source of income. We all know what happens when you put your hope in one hand and s..t in the other. Which one fills up first? So her hopes are most likely empty bubbles of a wonderful dream. Last I heard the insurance company said the value of him is way to low to be insurable. They just don't insure items under a $25 value. So, no go on collecting any money on that end either. Maybe a roll over would bring her piece of mind. Afterall if you have a ton of snow in your mouth yer can't bullsh..t I mean talk and that would be worth all the money in the world.

Merry Christmas Cur

and Merry Christmas Tom (I am sure he will be reading this ROFLMAO)

Marty

This response submitted by Evelyn (Texas taxidermist in Texas) on 12/22/04 at 5:22 PM. ( Texas taxidermy at taxidermy for texas ) 205.188.116.71

Marty I think you do need a gulp of fresh air. Make that two gulps. LOL. But yes honey, you got it right, this texas taxidermist from texas with those texas taxidermied mounts is me. See I have an excuse too. I stood out in the cold too long - brainfreeze.

Hey Pig

This response submitted by wetnwarm on 12/22/04 at 6:57 PM. ( ) 24.128.109.191

Ah forget it! Its the holidays! Ill get ya on the 26th. And as for the enclosure keeping my tushy warm, no I had to buy a separate seat heater for that LOL

"Tushy"?

This response submitted by cur on 12/22/04 at 7:01 PM. ( ) 4.226.240.226

No man ever had a, "tushy"......ROFLMAO

It's not just a tushy

This response submitted by Evelyn(Superpig) on 12/22/04 at 8:52 PM. ( ) 205.188.116.71

Remember Cur it is a SISSY YANKEE TAXIDERMY TUSHY. Them are one of the finest tushies around so I heard. We always knew that Tammy, there we go again, Tom was special. Just didn't know HOW special he was. ROFLMAO

Evelyn

This response submitted by cur on 12/22/04 at 9:41 PM. ( ) 4.226.57.14

He had to buy a seat heater because lead is a superconductor. Transfers that cold right to the base of his spine. Real men use snow shovels. Rich men hire the job out. We shouldn't have told him it was a tractor. He thought it was an all-weather golf cart.

Actually...

This response submitted by marty on 12/22/04 at 10:32 PM. ( ) 24.15.104.42

"Real men" complain of back problems (from beer bellies) and get their WIVES to shovel the snow! Ya missed a spot honey...

Return to Reptile Taxidermy Category Menu