what's the limits

Submitted by Dan J. on 8/19/00. ( dan@bucktownmounts.com ) 208.199.72.177

What is the size limits for an automatic tanner.Like can you do a bear or elk. and how good is the tan you can expect to get from these tanners.

Return to Category Menu

If it'll fit in there it'll tan, and tan well

This response submitted by Kristoph on 8/20/00. ( skinme2@aol.com ) 205.188.208.135

One of the smartest decisions I've made in my many years doing taxidermy was buyingf one of Steve Rotramels tanning machines, and the follow up service he provides after the initial sale is exceptional. I've done L/S deer, warthogs, boar, bear, sheep, goats, etc etc etc, even a few emu. I personally think the tan is as good if not better than any commercial tan I've used and I've tried them across the country. One of the machines greatest assests is being able to take a questionable, slipping, rotting skin and save it, if you can get it in the machine with minimal handling It'll lock the hair in and tan up fine. I didn't believe the claims made until I saw it with my own eyes. And your customers will love getting their mounts back in weeks or a couple months as opposed to 9 months to a year. I'm quite pleased with mine. Good Luck with your decision....

Return to Category Menu