Fleshing Machine demonstrations at the WTC?

Submitted by John C on 8/21/00. ( ) 166.102.153.67

I like this one, you like that one, and all for good reason.

Why dont all the fleshing machine manufactors have a flesh off to show the quzlity of thier machines?

Sure there are some variables but then people can try the various machines to see which one(S) they like the best. John C

Return to Category Menu

JC, You Should Have Come to Lubbock

This response submitted by George Roof on 8/21/00. ( georoof@aol.com ) 152.163.188.3

JC,
You're a day late and a dollar short. If they come to the WTC it will be because they all showed up at the NTA Convention in July to do just that. Had the big 4 there with their whole line.

PS Didn't change my mind. I still like mine best. LOL.

fleshing competition? Why not.

This response submitted by Gerard Tessier on 9/18/00. ( fleshing@atreide.net ) 207.96.128.178

It's about time.
Taxidermy competitions have been orgasnised for more than 25 years and was responsable for a huge advance in taxidermy quality.

Why is it that the Quebec fleshing machines are the only ones to be demonstrated and let anyone use it with real pieces of deer skins. Could it be
that other manufactures don't whant to be compared? When advertising anything can be said, the proof is in the pudding.

For the benefit of the taxidermy trade, I suggest that a fleshing machine contest be organised. I have made this suggestion in the article I wrote in Breakthrough, fall issue.
If this idea sounds interesting to you, give Larry Bloomquist your comments. Sutch a competition could be organised at the next World Show in April, 2001.

If you wish to reach me, my email is: fleshing@atreide.net or by phone 1-800-567-5080

Have a most prosperous season,

Gerard Tessier, manufacturer of the QUEBEC FLESHING MACHINES

Return to Category Menu