How do I repair bullet holes, and hair bold spots

Submitted by Leon on 8/31/00. ( mith124@hotmail.com ) 209.224.41.74

I have finally tanned this skin, which has some bold spots (parts where the hair has fallen off, they are quite small but you can still see them, how can I cover them up, also what is the procedure to repair bullet holes?

any help will be appreciate it

leon

Return to Category Menu

cut and sew

This response submitted by Frank Kotula on 8/31/00. ( basswtrout@aol.com ) 172.164.58.59

What should be done is you cut out the bad and sew. To do this I make a football shape cut. With this cut you should remove the bad spot. From there just sew up the hole. The reason you cut a football shape is to stop the skin from buckling when you sew it up. Keep your stiches close for a better turn out. The size of the football you make depends on how big of an area needs to be repaired. Remember this when cutting becareful so you don't cut the underling good hair or you will need to make a bigger cut.

BULLET HOLE REPAIR

This response submitted by TIM on 9/18/00. ( HARRYANDMARY@YAHOO.COM ) 209.119.4.21

FRANK HAS GOT YOU ON THE RIGHT TRACK

FILL UP THE BOLD SPOT

This response submitted by JIM SEAM on 6/16/01. ( SITHA_S_1180@YAHOO.COM ) 206.71.96.3

TO WHOT IT MAY CONCERN:

I AM JUST WONDERING HOW MUCH TO MY HAVE MY HAIR DONE.....I JUST WANT TO KNOW THE ESTIMATE TO FILL THE SPOT IN THE FRONT....IT IS NOT BIG THOUTH....I THINK IT'S JUST 1".....ANYWAYS, I HOPE YOU LET ME KNOW THE ROUGH ESTIMATE....

THANKS
JIM

Return to Category Menu