Hair slippage

Submitted by MIC on 12/16/00. ( ) 208.142.2.60

I HAVE QUESTION ABOUT TWO HAIR SLPPPAGE PRODUCTS. BOLLMAN'S ULTRA TIGHT AND Knobloch's STOP SLIP. HAS ANY ONE USED THEM AND WHAT DO YOU THINK. AND ALSO WHEN DO YOU USE KNOBLOCK'S STOP SLIP BEFORE OR AFTER THE TAN AND CAN YOU MIX IT IN A BRINE SOLUTION OR DO YOU HAVE TO SPONGE IT ON.CAN YOU USE THESE WITH ANY TAN.

Return to Category Menu

tired of all the yelling

This response submitted by Frank Kotula on 12/16/00. ( basswtrout@aol.com ) 172.152.143.46

How about you folks read some of the rules here. Don't be afaird to leave your e-mail address. Sometimes people answer this way or have a long typing job and find it easier to do it this way.

You see the rules say to use cap locks when writing a question or answer. I'm not that old to be yelled too and not that young to get yelled at.

As for the product it works great. Now if you read the direction on how to use it you will find out what you can do. They come with the product.

GEE THANKS

This response submitted by MIC on 12/16/00. ( ) 208.142.2.137

Sorry their buddy didn't mean to yell at you i guessed i missed where is says not to use caps. oh yea i don't have these yet i was going to buy them i just want to now what y'all thought about them. so i can't really read the directions if i don't have them. oh yea and if there is anyone out there that would like to help a beginnier out instead out putting him down i would like to here from you ,thank you

Put down?

This response submitted by Frank Kotula on 12/16/00. ( basswtrout@aol.com ) 172.128.172.8

First off where did I put you down. I just simple stated some of the rules here and you think I put you down. Honestly you don't know what a put down is. But I see you rephrased your question now.

So since I put up down as you say I did, maybe I shouldn't answer this question LOL. You can use this product before or after tanning. You can make up a solution and soak it in the pickle but there's no need for it there. If there is slippage after tanning you do just sponge it on. Back in the days of learning when I used DP I had used this for awhile. Now that I'm a little more knowledgeable I don't use it any more. But it has saved some hides for me.

Basswtrout

This response submitted by Butch on 12/16/00. ( ) 152.163.188.68

Basswtrout......are you a BIG sissy?

thanks

This response submitted by mic on 12/17/00. ( ) 208.142.2.50

frank i guess i took it wrong i have one more question which one were you talking about bollmans or knoblocks thank again

Bolman's

This response submitted by Frank Kotula on 12/17/00. ( basswtrout@aol.com ) 172.152.33.100

I have used this one.

Yep Butch I am. That's why I leave my e-mail address. Us sissy do that you know. ROFLMAO

Hey sissy

This response submitted by butch on 12/17/00. ( ) 64.12.97.9

I really did not leave my e-mail cuz I did not want to listen to more of your sissy cry baby crap! (You taxidermist want a be)

Stop Slip

This response submitted by Mark on 12/18/00. ( knoblochs@worldnet.att.net ) 12.86.1.180

You can use our STOP SLIP at anytime in the process. If the piece is mounted and you notice some slipping just apply to the areas that need it. We also have other ways of thightening up the hair if you would like to contact me on Monday I'd be glad to further assist you.
Mark

Knoblochs Chemical Co.
www.knoblochs.com
303-666-9045

Return to Category Menu