How much Rittle's super solvent

Submitted by TJ Longstreet on 12/20/00. ( wildartvt@aol.com ) 152.163.188.230

How much Rittle's super solvent should be used in a drum of saw dust? My drum is about 3ft diameter X 3ft long and is about half filled. How do you put it in? Just dump it in or do you try to spread it out?

Return to Category Menu

Super Safety Solvent

This response submitted by Dave at VanDyke's Taxidermy Supply Co. on 12/20/00. ( dave.belanger@cabelas.com ) 208.141.229.5

TJ,

It is my understanding that the Safety Solvent was to be used in a bath. You would use 2 fluid ouncees per every one gallon of water.It will leave no soapy film or residue on the hair or feathers (After it has been rinsed!)
With this being the case,I'm not quite sure that this product is meant to go into a tumbler.
It was a product originoly designed for degreasing pigskins,and works real good degreasing bear, beaver, raccoon and waterfoul.
If anyone out there has used it in their tumbler with good success, I would realy like to hear about it so that I know that it will work this way also.
If you need anymore help or info. on this, feel free to give me a call at (1-800)843-3320 wxt 105 or you may always e-mail me at this address.
Enjoy your day.........Dave at VanDyke's Taxidermy Supply Co

Return to Category Menu