help, lots of furs to tan and little experience

Submitted by randy on 3/22/00. ( randyschoenrock@hotmail.com ) 199.17.19.61

as you all may already know fur prices where way down. because of this i didn't sell my small beaver, fox, fisher and raccoon. if i could get these tanned i know that my 4$ beaver will turn into a 50$ beaver for instance. but i have very little experience with tanning. so if someone could give me step by step of what works best for them. ( everything i have is basically cased skinned, so now what do i do??????????)
ps many have already told me to send it to a pro, but i want to do it myself

Return to Category Menu

ps

This response submitted by randy on 3/22/00. ( ) 199.17.19.61

or maybe you you could give me an adress to a cite on the internet that has a good tanning method! i need step by step intructions!

Send me your mailing address!

This response submitted by Bruce Rittel on 3/22/00. ( rittel@ici.net ) 207.180.0.8

If you send me your US Postal mailing address, I'd be glad to send you our current pricelist and a copy of our instructions for our Rittels EZ-2000 Tanning Kit. It covers basic tanning step by step and our customers report excellent results. It produces a soft white leathered skin, thats' washable, and will probably outlive us both. It wont weaken with age.

Good Idea

This response submitted by Ken on 3/22/00. ( georgiastilllife@homepage.com ) 207.19.139.175

Randy,
Rittels system yeilds high quality skins. I use safety acid pickle and EZ100 for all my skins. Ive done them in quantity and have yet to have a problem. Good luck...Ken

rittles the way to go

This response submitted by carl lewis on 3/22/00. ( clew@cetlink.net ) 209.198.4.26

Randy
I just did my first tanning under the directions of bruce rittle
and it was so easy, i should have been doing this 25 Yrs ago.
You can not go wrong
Carl

Return to Category Menu