I have a tumbler I havn,t used for a while and where the plate connects to the barrelhas bulged and causes the axle to turn with the bearing at an angle. I stopped running it until I can figure out how to get the bulge out. I have some Ideas but would like some input if anyone else has had this problem. The barrel is 30 gal blue plastic I suspect it warped from being in my shed in the cold.
Return to Category Menu
With jet engines we restored the shape of rubber and plastic parts by boiling them in soapy water. Since it would take a pretty big pot, why don't you try boiling some water and pouring it into the barrel after you remove it from the tumbler drive. Hope it works.
Yep Geo's right about hot water, I put a peice of marine grade plywood on the inside of mine. Marine grade has no holes in the veneer and is glued with water resitanet glues, I also coated it with fpolyester resin to further help. John C
George and John Thanks for the response I can see the light better now I,ll try the Marine plywood and draw it tight and straighten the end out. Me being a former Marine I kick myself for not thinking of that and John if you ever fess up and say you saved a Marine you being a former tanker in the Army I will reach down and grap my go*&*^ and say yep.
I am amazed how perfect those guys march. On the other hand I aint got no rythum, so I tried my best not to march in public. Dyslectic marching thats me.
We wuld like to introduce ourselves as being one of the leading
trading companies in Egypt , established since 1984 .
We would also like to inform you that we received an enquiry for the
supply the below items - Therefore please advise if you are interested
to quote for all or part of these items .
Prices will be CIF Cairo air port ( for light weight things ) and CIF
port of Alexandria - Egypt ( for the heavy things ) .
Should receive your quotation - attached with full specs. & catalogues
illustrated the quoted items .
NO DESCRIPTION UNIT QTY
1 CTD EA 1
*Full complete CTD ñ personal CTD .
*Conductivity &temperature ( *c ) & depth & salinity .
*Connected with PC.
*Include memory .
* conductivity range : 0-7
* temp : -5 to + 35 deg. C
* Depth : 60 - 1000 m
* Memory : 8 MB
2 GPS· EA 1
Global positioning system supported ·
with Echosounder ( high resolution and range up to 1000 m )
. Graphic GPS navigator in compact water proof case .
Graphic display including the ships position , with Shipís track
8 ñ channel GPS receiver for highly accurate positioning .
bearing and distance to go route planning and waypoints in
alphanumeric and graphic form ·
power supply : 10- 40 VDC , approx 10 W or
PC connection .
3 Salinometer : EA 1
· For high salinity ( up to 50% ) with accuracy 0.02% ( Guild line
type ) .
4 Meter Wheel to 2000 meter : EA 2
5 Grap sampler : EA 2
6 Plankton net :
- 30 micron meter 10
- 55 micron meter 10
- 300 micron meter 10
7 Closing net nansen according EA 2
428 ñ500 Hydro bios
8 Seabed classification system:QTC EA 1
· interface with most echo sounders.
· Outputs data to a PC runing the supplied software or to chart
· Available fr specific frequencies in therange of 22kHz to 250
· Provides accurate discrimination of seabed charachteristics .
· Low noise head amp with over 80 dB dynamic range .
· Intel. TM 486 DX2-66 processor & non-volatile memory .
· DC to DC power supply .
· External control via PC/RS-232C port .
· Analogue signal input from transducer .
· GPS input NMEA0183 standard .
· Output via PC/RS232C of depth & classification with
· High strength extruded aluminium case with military connectors
sealed status indicator lights .
· RFI/EMI protection .
· Power consumption : 36 W @ 12 ñ 36 VDC .
· Temperature : 0 deg. To 40 deg.C . operating
-20 deg. To 70 deg.C storage .
· Including PC laptop matched with the system .
· Software .
· Training of institute staff .
We hope to receive your offer ASAP .
United Engineers Co.
Fax No. + 20 3 542 2731