Purchase all kinds of fur & Leather Scraps.

Submitted by Sun Henghua on 1/19/01. ( bluefrost@eastday.com ) 202.101.50.168

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a Chinese fur manufacturer,my factory mainly produces all kinds of fur coats,jackets and accessories for our customers home and abroad.
At present,we are looking to purchase blue fox,mink or any other species of fur leftovers (scraps) in big quantity,so I would like to know whether you are able to give us any help on this business,and also,it will be greatly appreciated if you can introduce me some potential suppliers in your country. Thanks and best regards,

Return to Category Menu

leather scraps

This response submitted by serdar micik on 4/4/01. ( proses.zips@superonline.com ) 213.186.128.252

Dear sir,

we have got scrap leathe on stock.here are the details of above mentioned items.

-leather garment scrap
size: 1 hand and up
color:black and edge
quantity:2x20' FCL
price:USD 1.50 /kg FOB/istanbul-TURKEY

-lamfur(outside suede inside fur) (NAPPA)
size:1 hand and up
color:mixed
quantity:2x20' FCL
price: USD 2.85/kg FOB/istanbul-TURKEY

Please take contact,if you are interrested in.

looking forward to hearing from you soon.

kind regards
serdar micik

Fur & Leather Scraps

This response submitted by Haci D. Begendik on 1/12/02. ( haci.begendik@begendik.com.tr ) 213.74.160.29

We need large quantity fur and leather scraps regularly from European countries for our Chinese customers.
Our detailed needs:
(1).Dressed Bluefox Tails & Scraps in Natural & Dyed Colours.
(2).Dressed Mink Tails and Legs in White & Standard Colours.
(3).Sheep, Goat & Cow Nappa Leather Garments Cut-Off, in Black Colour only, One Adult Hand Size Up, 0.5-0.8mm Thickness.
(4).Cowhide Nappa Leather Furniture & Car Seat Covers Cut-Off, in Black, Brown & Multy Colours separately, One Adult Hand Size Up, 0.9-1.5mm Thickness.
(5).Double Face Sheep Leather Garments Cut-Off, All Dark Colours, with Wool Length of 10-12mm, One Adult Hand Size Up, Suede & Nappa Outside.

Haci D. Begendik
Istanbul cad. Devrez sok. No:1 iskitler
Ankara/Turkey
Phone:90-532-6389090
Fax:90-312-3843041

Return to Category Menu