auto tanners

Submitted by fred on 1/21/01. ( )

i want to know what kind of draining system there is on the auto tanner is there a valve to open to the drain or what? thax fred

Return to Category Menu

Large opening

This response submitted by John C on 1/21/01. ( )

I place a pan under mine a turn the opening down, there is a Air releif valve to let the pressure off. JOhn C

Return to Category Menu