Auto Tanner

Submitted by Brent on 2/25/01. ( timbertiger@qwksilvr.com ) 208.186.61.208

I have gone through the archives but and this may be redundent but I would like some current thoughts on the autotanner system. we are considering the purchase of one. Can you use the chemicals that are suggested for it or do you folks have your own reciepies?

Any thoughts and suggestions well be helpful.

Thank You
Brent & Jonelle Thyssen
Timber Tiger Taxidermy

Return to Category Menu

reference-auto-tanner

This response submitted by jeff on 2/25/01. ( aritchie@aol.com ) 205.188.208.135

Yes, there have been many responses to questions on the auto-tanner that shouldbe posted on the archives but I am willing to help. Here are the facts as far as my experience. I have owned one for over two years. I have tried the recipe using the chemicals supplied with the manufacturer. It is and adequate tan but I was never quite satisfied with the results. Curently I am using the procedure that is described in Noonkesters catalog using citric acid as a pickle and Quick-n-eze tanning oil. This is giving more stretch to the cape and no problems with drumming. This machine is most definately a time saver and I am glad I have it. I have had a few minor problems with it but they were always taken care of by the manufacturer after I called them. They have been cooperative to work with.

Autotanner

This response submitted by MarkV. on 2/25/01. ( fishspec30@centurytel.net ) 207.230.196.195

I Have had my autotanner for little over a year and I really like the results I get from it. I currently use EZ-100 in mine and it is an excellent time and money saver. Mark

Return to Category Menu