which one?

Submitted by ed on 5/5/01. ( epsoutdoors@aol.com ) 64.12.96.174

which one guys?
Rittel's kwik-n-eze or Knoblock's Liqua Tan
your opions please !
thanks ed

Return to Category Menu

tan

This response submitted by robin on 5/5/01. ( flatwoodsman11@aol.com ) 205.188.208.135

i would use rittles to me his products works good i use a lot of differant products he makes some taxidermists may say different but thats my answergoodluck Robin

Loaded question

This response submitted by Frank Kotula on 5/6/01. ( basswtrout@aol.com ) 172.151.60.206

Each and every taxidermist has their personal choice on what tans he or she likes. To say which is better you have to make that choice. I'm not your decision maker nor should anybody else be. Opion wise is you will get both sides to say this is better than that. Each product has its pros and cons.

I tan all my hides and I use both Knobloch's liqua-tan and Rittel's EZ-100 with great sucess. Does it matter nope, I found each one suits my needs and I just do what I fill like doing. But whatever you choose you will have a great product.

Why knot

This response submitted by PaulB on 5/6/01. ( taxidermst@att.net ) 12.87.109.194

trie both and draw yerr own koncluzion. that wood seam like the prunedent thing to dew.
Paul

thank you paul

This response submitted by ed on 5/7/01. ( ) 64.12.96.232

thanks paul i intend to just lookin for any comments you might have had about which one you liked the best thanks again

thanks robin

This response submitted by ed on 5/7/01. ( ) 64.12.96.168

thanks for the comment robin , well appreciated

Return to Category Menu