arrowhead tan for auto tanner

Submitted by trappersteph on 5/11/01. ( deerwm17@aol.com ) 152.163.188.196

I recieved a sample of this new stuff, but there were no instructions with it. How do I use it- like the tanning crystals, how much to each gallon of water, tan time in auto tanner,etc? Anyone who uses it have any interesting tips as well?

Return to Category Menu

Arrowhead

This response submitted by Art on 5/11/01. ( hursey1@sota-oh.com ) 216.28.91.95

I am using the Arrowhead tan in my AT , and am pleased with the results.
Steve told me to use it just as I did the regular tan, with one exception: You can't leave the hide in the tan for extended periods like you could the old tan.
It will over tan. The tan I just bought at the World show came pre-packaged, and I use one package and 1.5 gal water for a cape.
If you aren't sure, just give Steve a call. He's happy to help.
I love my AT

Steph

This response submitted by Kristoph on 5/12/01. ( skinme2@aol.com ) 152.163.189.73

Aside from echoing all that Art has said I wanted to add that Steve recomends 14ozs to 1 gallon of water. I use it almost exclusively in my machines now. The only time I use the old crystals is when I want to let something run all night. That's for the pretan, for the final tan I always finish with arrowhead. yields a far nicer tan by far. But I do want to reiterate Arts comment that with the Arrowhead you CAN overtan and lose some stretch. I like the way it comes pre measured in the little bags too so you don't have to worry about it staying mixed properly.

Return to Category Menu