lutan fn

Submitted by Tom H. on 6/27/01. ( sthall@uniserve.com ) 207.200.159.87

Has anyone heard of lutan fn , and ,or lipiderm pse? I am going to be taught this tanning system and want to learn as much as i can before i go learn. Thanks Tom H. p.s. Is this system hard to learn?

Return to Category Menu

Good Tanning agent!

This response submitted by Bruce Rittel on 6/27/01. ( rittel@ici.net ) 207.180.0.8

Lutan F (N) is a good tanning agent. The actual process of using it is not considered complicated - in fact most tanners like its easy application. Both the Lutan F (N) tanning agent and Lipoderm Oil are BASF products. If you need more info - feel free to contact me. simply click on my E-Mail address above.

Bruce Rittel
Rittels Tanning Supplies

LUTAN FN and LIPODERM OILS

This response submitted by SENTRY / BASF Taxidermy supplies on 7/2/01. ( sentry@ptd.net ) 204.186.210.200

To: Tom H.
Welcome to the world of modern day hide and skin preservation. These tried and true BASF tanning agents and fiber lubticants are exclusively distributed to any of your local suppliers by SENTRY/Custom Services Corporation. We will supply you with technical data sheets and Material Safety Data sheets if you will send us your mailing address and / or fax #. Rittel's Tanning Supplies is one of nations great suppliers of BASF / SENTRY products. We wish you much success. Dave C.

Return to Category Menu