tannerylocation

Submitted by al glockner on 1/15/02. ( alfred.t.glockner@verizon.net ) 141.154.24.113

would appreciate if anyone knowing the whereabouts of a tannery somewhere around massachusetts or surrounding states would respond.i'm looking to get some deer,moose and elk tanned with the hair off for leather.thank you

Return to Tanning Category Menu

New York State has several

This response submitted by Ret Soor on 1/17/02. ( retsoornj1@hotmail.com ) 204.186.210.174

Send me your phone # and I'll get you the names. Ret.

tannery in Michigan

This response submitted by sissy on 12/02/2002. ( sissy_howard@hotmail.com ) 68.42.228.172

I just shot my first deer,a doe. I was disapointed that I wasn't able to get any meat from her as we believe she had been hit by a car or injured in some other way because here meat was green and the oder was really bad on her, she also was missing a eye. I wanted to get something from my first deer and was wondering if there was some place in or close to Michigan that I could either take or send my hyde. I am very limited on money. I need to do something soon because I don't want the hyde to go bad(being kept frozen).

Return to Tanning Category Menu