THIS IS NOT A BASACRYL DEBATE!

Submitted by steve in geneva on 3/21/02. ( ) 205.152.57.135

"mr. WASCO", rick carter, i believe. i just purchased some basacryl and havent had any problems so far. basically i am replacing my "brown lysol" with this product. it is actually only a precaution on my part to avoid slippage since it is often quite hot and humid in my state (of confusion), so i figure a dime's worth of bacteriacide is a dime well invested. anyway my question is: just how toxic is this product? the label has so many cautions on it that i am concerned. is it toxic in its diluted state? can a person just wash his hands immediately after handling the cape and be ok? i dont flesh capes well with gloves on! thanx!

Return to Tanning Category Menu

BASACRYL

This response submitted by Bill Haynes on 3/21/02. ( ) 216.130.156.53

http://www.taxidermy.net/forums/IndustryArticles/02/a/025AF371ED.html

copy and paste the address above in your browser. Most of your questions will be answred.

bill haynes, thanks alot

This response submitted by steve in geneva on 3/27/02. ( ) 205.152.57.135

bill, you answered my querie about basacryl on 3/21/02. unfortunately your answer (a web address) did not hold the information that i am seeking.(by the way, i had already read that posting from the basacryl achives. yes i did my homework prior to writing a new forum question!) i would welcome any further info that you have on the toxicity of basacryl, and of course anyone else who might have access the the msds on this.

Return to Tanning Category Menu