1-Hour Tan

Submitted by Shane on 3/24/02. ( goose_duckhuntr@hotmail.com ) 208.132.28.156

I am curious as what people think of this one hour tan that is offered. I can't remember who offers it. Has anyone used it how do they like it? Give me info. I would appreciated it. This is a great web site, I really enjoy reading other taxidermist's info. Learning more every day. I am only 23 and have a very sucessful shop and with the info from taxidermy.net and other fellow taxidermists I continue to love this profession more every day. Keep up the good work.

Return to Tanning Category Menu

Tan

This response submitted by George on 3/24/02. ( georoof@aol.com ) 205.188.209.7

Shane, give the archives a look. We covered it to some heated degree a few months back.

One hour tan

This response submitted by Evelyn on 3/24/02. ( millstaxidermy@aol.com ) 152.163.188.40

Authentic Supply offers it. I use it only on small mammals and it seeems to do a great job. It suppose to be good for deer as well but I don't think I want to use it on them, need something better for the deer. But I think for like porcupines, squirrels, ringtail and such it is pretty good. George please don't step on my toes for that reply. I know he also needs to look into the archives. LOL!

seem ok

This response submitted by nick on 3/25/02. ( ) 12.30.224.154

I'am just starting out and I have done two deer heads with it it seems ok to me.

Return to Tanning Category Menu