Computer Guru's:

Submitted by steve in geneva on 3/24/02. ( ) 205.152.57.135

Could someone explain how to copy a web address off this forum and then paste it on my web browser? that would be much appreciated.thanx!

Return to Tanning Category Menu

OK

This response submitted by Patrick on 3/24/02. ( prilev@insightbb.com ) 209.50.107.237

1. Place your mouse cursor at the beginning of the typed web address that you want to copy

2. If your main mouse button is your left button (the button that you use to double-click on links, etc), then click and hold that button at the beginning of the address you want to copy and drag the cursor across the web address until you get to the end of the address. The part you want to copy should now be hilighted in blue (usually it's blue)

3. Right click on top of the hilighted address and the left click the word "COPY"

4. Place your cursor in the "Address" or "Location" bar (the place where you type in web addresses in your browser)

5. Right click the mouse and then left click on "Paste"

6. The End...Patrick

Patrick

This response submitted by marty on 3/24/02. ( meshimkus@yahoo.com ) 12.251.53.29

You can combine steps one and two by simply hitting a data point (left click) at the end of the address. The whole thing should highlight. Then go to step 3....

I'm sorry - I'm wrong

This response submitted by marty on 3/24/02. ( ) 12.251.53.29

I misunderstood your post. You are correct Patrick...

GOT IT!

This response submitted by STEVE IN GENEVA on 3/25/02. ( ) 205.152.57.135

THANX!

Shortcut

This response submitted by Shon on 4/4/02. ( ) 205.188.209.6

You can select the text with your mouse, and then hold ctrl and c. that will copy, then put the cursor in the address bar and ctrl and v. that is paste. Then bammo.

Return to Tanning Category Menu