MSDS For Saftee acid?

Submitted by cyclone on 3/26/02. ( ) 129.43.43.200

Anyone?

Return to Tanning Category Menu

OSHA 29 CFR 1910.1200

This response submitted by Pete on 3/26/02. ( pspacek@gremada.com ) 209.180.63.194

requires manufacturers and distributors of products containing hazardous components or posing chemical hazard, such as corrosivity, to provide MSDS to end users (consumers). So, if you bought this from a distributor, call them to fax you a copy of the MSDS. They are required by law to comply.

Pete

Here's another question....

This response submitted by . on 3/26/02. ( ) 205.188.208.170

Are they supposed to supply them automaticly with the product? I mean lets face it an accident could happen while you are taking the product out of the box...not having the chance to even request one.

Simply ask!

This response submitted by Bruce Rittel on 3/27/02. ( rittel@mindspring.com ) 165.247.10.135

MSDS sheets must be available upon request to the end user for any product you buy. However, knowing that we distribute Saftee Acid - you could have simply requested one using my E-Mail which I always include when I post on the Forums. I would be very happy to either Fax you a copy or send it via the U.S. Postal service upon reciept of your mailing address. However, since you didnt include your E-Mail address I couldnt request either your Fax # or your mailing address. Please be kind enough to post one of them here and I will gladly forward you a copy.

No

This response submitted by Pete on 3/27/02. ( pspacek@gremada.com ) 209.180.63.194

The manufacture of products that require MSDS is obligated to provide you with one upon request. Some large distributors simply choose to include a MSDS with all first shippments of their products especially to company's that are required to maintain MSDS's, but that's an exception rather then a rule. I guess it's like you don't automatically get one when you buy similar products from a store on the street. Just e-mail Bruce and he will fax you one, he's a nice guy to work with.

Pete

Return to Tanning Category Menu