What a tan!

Submitted by Rick's Custom Taxidermy on 4/25/02. ( ) 208.187.40.7

I have been a cust of Quality fur dressing in texas for yrs and they just keep getting better & better. I just got my shipment of african hides in from another safary & they are great! another bonus is that they have all of the necessary permits and everything is shiped staight to them from africa. i dont have to worry about a thing and the customer saves freight too. the skins are silky soft and mount like a dream. cant wait to get my bears back from them (they are having a bare special and all bears are being returned in 30 days). can you beleive that all of my wet tans are all returned in 30 days too. you guys should try them...even if they are far away the quality is worth the distance. Found them here under tanerys

Return to Tanning Category Menu

best african tanning ever...

This response submitted by CJ's Safari Taxidermy on 4/26/02. ( ) 209.254.206.92

I have also used Quality Fur Dressing for many years located near Houston, TX. They have always provided me w/excellant service. Last 3 yrs turn around times have been 30 to 60 days. have never seen skins that shaved so well with so much stretch...its unbeleivable. i have my rugs made at Rugs by Wildife Artistry (Bob & Dottie Wilkins) and they say the zebras are the finest they have seen. They request that their customers use Quality Fur (in tx), especially for their African.

Return to Tanning Category Menu