Ref. for Old Dominion Tannery

Submitted by DL / HIGH COUNTRY TAXIDERMY on 09/19/2002. ( ) 152.163.189.102

Would like to know if they are reliable as their ad in Taxidermy Today states? I use Yost/Advantage. This is a fall blk. bear for a rug. Thanks.

Return to Tanning Category Menu

You had better believe it!

This response submitted by Ken on 09/19/2002. ( darville@sowega.net ) 65.170.207.82

I have been using them for just a few months and have sent several bears, a buffalo...you name it. Excellent service, and beautiful wet tanning. They also offer a prep service that is very reasonable. Turn around time has been astounding...I dont know if I have waited more than 4 weeks yet! I just sent some more stuff to them yesterday, and some more going out next week. Great company...

No complaints here

This response submitted by George on 09/19/2002. ( georoof@aol.com ) 64.12.96.102

In fact, we've invited Marty VandeLinde (owner) to give a seminar at next years NTA on mounting an American bison. Join us next July.

Thank-you

This response submitted by DL/HIGH COUNTRY on 09/20/2002. ( ) 152.163.188.199

Appreciate the quick resonse. I like to support those companies that are taxidermists striving to make the industry beter for themselves and their fellow brothers and sisters.

Return to Tanning Category Menu