Muskrat

Submitted by Tyler Martin on 01/07/2003. ( rmarti8@juno.com ) 208.141.178.76

I tanned a muskrat using Rittels EZ100 and it really stinks. How do I get the stink out. It has been done and dry for about a month.

Return to Tanning Category Menu

Stupid

This response submitted by MR. on 01/07/2003. ( ) 208.141.178.76

somehow i don't see how you can be so stupid as to hurt animals and not think you won't be4 held accountable. When you die, and God reminds you of all the animals you killed, it shall come back to you TYLER!

Here ya go

This response submitted by MR. on 01/07/2003. ( ) 208.141.178.76

Alright what you want to do is, first of all take the hide, sell it, NEVER Trap small helpless animals again, go for animals that have a chance, jeez! I mean you must really think you are some kind of powerful person huh? Well I hope some muscrat bites your finger off!

muskrat

This response submitted by Sean S on 01/07/2003. ( ) 209.237.13.100

I saw this muskrat and it was terminally ill with cancer...it wanted to die...this is an obvious right to die issue.

I helped many animals in this manner in my trapping days.

LOL!

Sean S

Let's get serious!

This response submitted by Bruce Rittel on 01/08/2003. ( rittel@mindspring.com ) 165.121.138.98

First of all - feel free to e-mail me about having a problem such as this. Normally this doesnt occur - provided of course, that you have completely fleshed the skin clean of the membrane. Let's face it - Musrats tan easily - but unless they are fleshed well - they will putrify! You always want to deal with the real flesh of the skin - without the meat and membrane!

As far as the posts you have recieved from MR - I would ignore him! Ignorance is no excuse for cynical answers on here!

Speaking of God

This response submitted by Luke on 01/08/2003. ( ) 198.245.32.20

If you know anything at all you should know God gave man control over "the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground." Gen 1:26
You should probably know what you're talking about before you speak on behalf of God. Or you'll be accountable!

not him

This response submitted by Cody on 01/08/2003. ( ) 64.214.62.219

Looks to me like someone was on Tyler's computer and somehow found his post and has a few words to put in of their own. Same ITP

Return to Tanning Category Menu