To Search or not to Search

Submitted by Freedom on 01/31/2003. ( ) 12.126.23.118

it seems like their is always someone that insists on telling you to SEARCH, if this is the cast then why keep this forum going all the has been discused here has been preiviosly.

Let people ask their questions, if you dont want to responed then so be it.

Return to Tanning Category Menu

not so!

This response submitted by wetnwild on 01/31/2003. ( voyer1@aol.com ) 152.163.188.198

The reason people including myself keep telling people to hit the search button, is a lot of times people put a great response to a previously asked question, and the info is right there if they bother to look. The look in the search reply is most often used when the same question has been asked about 10 times in a 24 hour period, and people are just to l;azy to doa little homework for themselves. The reason for the forum is to exchange ideas NEW and OLD, and there is a constant barrage of new updated techniques and such that must be brought to the forefront. This is a great site with loads of years of experience and knowledge, but when someone askes a question that is already asked and printed right in front of them thre times in the same day, why do they ask it again! It is agravating. The answere is right in front of their faces but they refuse to do ANY WORK, and want it all done for them. Spoon fed newbies will never figure things out on there own like the rest of us have, if they always expect all thre work to be done for them!

I like the search button..

This response submitted by Bobbi on 01/31/2003. ( bmeyer@iland.net ) 168.166.10.9

because you get several different methods for doing one thing...I scroll through the posts then pick the one that sounds the most logical to me, or often times you'll run across responses and have to say " Wow, I never thought of doing it like that!"

Ditto Tom

This response submitted by John C on 01/31/2003. ( ) 64.216.172.76

Ditto

Amen Tom

This response submitted by George on 01/31/2003. ( georoof@aol.com ) 64.12.96.79

But I'd ask the "Freedom" wimp what they'd say if no one bothered to respond to them completely just because all of us KNEW the correct and detailed answer was already on file and that THEY were too stupid to follow written directions on the opening page. The anonymous twirps really chafe me. He wants to tell someone else how HE should be treated yet doesn't have the guts to put his real name there.

Return to Tanning Category Menu