Tanning Product DISTRIBUTORS

Submitted by Martin on 02/12/2003. ( ) 198.168.234.201

Hi, i'm from Quebec Canada, i want to mount a deer rack and for it i need to tan a little piece of my deer cape... the top of the head. Three month ago, i had search for a tanning product distributors here in quebec... i finaly find on the Rittle's web site a distributors of quebec: BM sport from Rawdon, Qc. I make an order for Kwik-n-Eze... but the week pass and i do not have my product... i call BM sport again.. and they say me that Kwik-n-Eze is back order. Today i return on rittle's web site and i see that you have remove BM sport from your distributor list.. What is the matter.... Is there an easy an inexpensive way to buy tanning product for quebec resident.

Excuse me for my bad English.

Tank!

Return to Tanning Category Menu

You're right - it's a bad error!

This response submitted by Bruce Rittel on 02/13/2003. ( rittel@mindspring.com ) 165.121.138.77

B&M Sports is indeed a Distributor for us in Canada! I have told my PC person to put their name back on our listing. Thank you for letting me know. Check with them again - they may have since restocked. My apologies for any inconvenience.

Return to Tanning Category Menu