[a supply company]'s e-z dry tan

Submitted by cam on 02/19/2003. ( ) 24.67.253.204

Has anyone used [a supply company]'s E-Z mount dry tan? Ive looked in the archives, found other types. Thinking of trying this one, just looking for some info. Tell me what you think. Thanks

Return to Tanning Category Menu

I Don't Use ANYTHING.......

This response submitted by Old Fart on 02/20/2003. ( ) 64.122.57.73

......From that company! Most of us here have NOTHING to do with them. It is in the Archives.

Ditto

This response submitted by Z on 02/20/2003. ( ) 65.174.213.38

Quite a few years ago I ordered a lifesize laying down deer form from them. It came with out a front leg. So I called them and talked to Dan. He told me you can't see that leg so you don't need to mount the deer with it! Being the form was cut their was no refund!

I use it

This response submitted by RonK on 02/20/2003. ( ) 65.112.69.177

when i sent off for catalogs over a year ago' i received there's first' at that time i did not know of this forum' so i bought a lot of his stuff' it was after finding this forum that i found out some bad things' check out the archives under ( copy right's ) when my suppies ran low' i orderd from someone else' it caused me a great deal of problems' i dont buy a lot from my first catalog anymore' but i do still use his dry tan

who?

This response submitted by jen on 02/20/2003. ( learnwithbalance@aol.com ) 152.163.188.198

would someone be so kind to tell me who is the bad company?
please email at above addy! i respect the quality of fine products i have been using and dont wish to employ one who would take advantage of hard working individuals thanks

Return to Tanning Category Menu