yall how much should i pay?

Submitted by chris on 01/08/2004. ( pluginpop@aol.com ) 64.12.96.198

hey people um there is this deer processing place and like i am asking them if when they skin the deer if they would put about 5 or 6 in a bag and put in the freezer for me and like i dont want to like be to much trouble ya know so they will want to do this for me in the future so like how much do you think i should pay them?

Return to Tanning Category Menu

Well

This response submitted by Bruce Norton on 01/08/2004. ( ) 206.230.105.230

Chris,

If they are giving you like the whole hide including the cape, then like maybe you should pay them like $30 for the whole thing. That's like the going rate around here for capes. If it is like the hide minus like the cape, then $3 sounds fair. Like that answer?

hey bruce

This response submitted by chris on 01/08/2004. ( ) 64.12.96.203

hey bruce im not sure like they as far as i know just skin the deer and throw the skin in the bone barrel so yea and what exactly is a "cape"

funny thing about inflections, stutters and slang

This response submitted by Bill Yox on 01/08/2004. ( ) 64.12.96.203

People, especially kids, might SAY things like "um" and "like" after every other word. But they dont type it or spell it out. So quit yanking our chain, we have plenty of time for helping, but not as much time for games. You didnt, like, think we were um, born, like, yesterday, did you?

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN'

This response submitted by GO BILL on 01/08/2004. ( ) 208.229.43.221

GO BILL GO

Return to Tanning Category Menu