ATTN.. Bill Yox

Submitted by todd adams on 01/08/2004. ( tadams_25@yahoo.com ) 151.199.31.196

Hello Bill, I heard you telling someone that there is more than one way to skin a cat, and when it comes to tanning there is more than one way to tan. What i am trying to get at is I have just purchased McKenzie's tan, and I knew that you liked using it, and i was just wondering if you follow the exact instructions or do you do something else? Thank you so much for your time..Todd

Return to Tanning Category Menu

Hi Todd

This response submitted by Bill Yox on 01/08/2004. ( ) 64.12.96.77

I just salt, dry, pickle with Safety acid from Rittels, shave, pickle again, maybe shave again, wash, neutralize, shave if needed, drain, brush on the tan, let it set awhile, freeze till I need it, thaw, tumble and mount. How many cats was that? Thats the way Im doing it. I know it says you can skip the pickle, but you wouldnt catch me dead doing that.

What about Oiling?

This response submitted by Wisachgak on 01/09/2004. ( ) 12.166.17.68

Hey Bill. Do you skip the oiling of the skin after tanning with McKenzie tan. I am also very interested in this product.

like the other brush ons...

This response submitted by Bill Yox on 01/09/2004. ( ) 64.12.96.77

The oil is added. I know, I always said tan and oil together bothered me. It changed my mind, what can I say? Hahaha, enjoy the tan.

Thanks Bill

This response submitted by todd adams on 01/09/2004. ( tadams_25@yahoo.com ) 129.44.180.104

Thank you so much Bill for taking the time to answer my question, it means a lot to me that someone of your standard would take the time to answer this question, i really look up to you, and your work is untouchable!

Todd

This response submitted by Bill Yox on 01/10/2004. ( ) 64.12.96.77

The only way you should look up to me is if you are even shorter then I am...but Im happy to be able to help you with your question. We are all each others peers here, dont ever forget that!

Return to Tanning Category Menu