Questions....Things that make you go Hmmmm.....& Apology

Submitted by Mark on 01/16/2004. ( www.TaxidermyReference.com ) 67.27.250.168

To the young gentleman who called me today and then hung up on me. I apologize for laughing at your question. Linda and I really do try to answer questions and help out when people call us and I wasn't trying to be rude by laughing. If we don't know the answer we will try to lead you in the right direction. I really thought you were one of our regular customers just "yanking my chain"

The answer to your question is...."No, I don't believe at this time Dry Preservitive is a recommended tanning method in an Auto Tanner"

Mark
www.TaxidermyReference.com

Return to Tanning Category Menu

beginners don't know eh?

This response submitted by las on 01/16/2004. ( ) 64.201.200.238

I can understand beginners struggling with all the questions
and all the stuff the taxidermy Industry has today..It can
be over whelming maybe?D.P use only when you are ready to mount immediately otherwise It's goint to set up on you and cause
you more headaches

LMAO Mark

This response submitted by George on 01/16/2004. ( georoof@aol.com ) 205.188.208.171

With so many things in this world that people would NEVER attempt to do without explicit instructions, why does this industry have such an overabundance of @#$% (you fill in the blanks). It would seem that the very title of DRY preservative would be a key indicator, doesn't it. Don't feel bad or apologize, he'd have hung up on me too. LOL

Sorry !

This response submitted by R.J. Meyer II on 01/16/2004. ( ) 207.241.134.196

Sorry I didn't know...................ROFLMAO............Hey Sugar Pig...................

It's not just here, while SAT scores have went up

This response submitted by JOhn C on 01/16/2004. ( ) 66.233.157.155

Common sense has went down, way down. It happens in other fields too.

Hum, Ammonia and Bleach work fine for tanning.

Return to Tanning Category Menu