Carolina Fur Dressing

Submitted by Bill on 01/28/2004. ( ) 205.188.208.167

I have been doing business with Yost and want to know how Carolina compares with them on dry tanning. Carolinas turn around time is alot faster and they offer prep work on capes and bears through tarheal, has anyone used these services

Return to Tanning Category Menu

I Don't Know About The Prep.......

This response submitted by Old Fart on 01/28/2004. ( ) 64.122.57.82

....But their tan is as good as it gets!

Me either OF, but.......

This response submitted by George on 01/28/2004. ( georoof@aol.com ) 152.163.252.136

....the guy doing the prep was one of the lead shavers at Carolina fur before starting the business and when the hide is prepped, it goes to Rick Morgan who'd slam dunk them if they were supplying crap for him to tan. That's got to be one the best one-two punches around.

Not the only one:

This response submitted by Brian on 01/29/2004. ( brianwlg@yahoo.com ) 216.111.205.55

Bill, After reading the postings I just had to respond. I am the plant manager of the Wildlife Gallery Inc. We are located in central Michigan. We tan for approx. 850 taxidermists across the country. We also run a very busy taxidermy studio as well as a skinning business called BNB wholesale skinning. Also advertised in Breakthrough mag. We offer excellent skinning and tanning services using synthetics. These products are the best on the market. None of this would mean anything without customer service. There are none better. I would be glad to provide you with a reference list of many satisfied clients. We provide excellent return time as well as a product that has no compare. Our shavers are top shelf. We take good care of these guys therefore they stay with us. Just wanted you to know there are better options out there. I would be more than happy to answer any questions you might have. PH. 989-561-5369. Thanks Brian

I use the prep service and love it!

This response submitted by Ronnie on 01/29/2004. ( rnthomas@starfishnet.com ) 208.11.184.183

I have used the prep sevice and loved it ,i have about 14 capes with Them right know. Try it you will like it.

Prep service

This response submitted by jeremy on 02/03/2004. ( dodgecitychs@hotmail.com ) 66.133.184.105

I to offer pre service and tanning. If any one has qustions feel free to ask. (Dodge City Cape, Hide & Skull)

Return to Tanning Category Menu