UPDATE~Aquarium Thermoters For Heat In Solutions

Submitted by Larry on 02/07/2004. ( Shootist220@webtv.net ) 209.240.205.61

Fellows I love his idea,,,matter of fact is will no doubt will make history in Tanning..Its the best idea since whenever...

Only problem I see that must be worked out is
"on big barrels,,15 gallons or more is that fact that I will work on making a conection of rubber tubbing and an air conditioner pump for starters to the bottom of the barrel and pump the cold fluids on the bottom to the top
so hat all solution is heated and circulated,,because on my barrels(Plastic) the liquid at the bottom is cold,,this is a problem I should have seen at the beginning ,but didn't,So let progress in this..Bruce hope you read this,,hadn't heard from you,,because I am very interested in your findings as well,,,Will keep reporting,,,Larry

Return to Tanning Category Menu

Why not just

This response submitted by b bishop on 02/07/2004. ( ) 65.73.67.23

use a waterbed heater and wrap it around the outside bottom half of the barrel and tape it securely. Why have something extra inside the barrel ? also has a dial to adjust temp. B.Bishop

What !

This response submitted by nobody on 02/07/2004. ( ) 12.22.37.94

I thought I was the only one doing that, So much for my patent. 2 things i've learned. only use the submersible kind for tropical fish, and don't let touch the skin for a prolonged time. Ho ya #3. plug them in a de-fault outlet, our pannel. You can buy them in a wide range of sizes from 5gal. to 60gal., you can put one on the top of the bath, and one on tha bottom.(stir daily) I keep a lid on it to hold in heat, and keep down the humidity in your shop. After burning a hole in a cape I've put a heavy stainless wiremesh around them so they dont touch the skin, and learned to controll the temp wiyh a tank thermature. I use them in a pickle, and tan. Anyone else ?

And like Brad said

This response submitted by Mike on 02/09/2004. ( ) 207.230.218.45

heat the bottom of the barrel, because heat .....

Return to Tanning Category Menu