Electric Mini-Flesher

Submitted by JoAnn on 8/10/04 at 11:22 PM. ( Kndsprt110@aol.com ) 205.188.116.200

I talked to Dale Guinn last night and he is going to come out with a new version of the Foredom Mini-Flesher, electric again.....
GREAT! I told him that my old electric that I purchased from him back in 93 , finally bit the dust. I have used it about 5 days a week , honestly , for my mammal fleshing since I bought it, I have repaired it several times but this time the problem is major. They stopped making the 44B handle a few years back and so I thought that I would have to go to the air model. I have alot of arthritis in my hands and knew that using the air model would be hard for me.
I did however want to pass on a tip in using the air model that has helped me . When I pressed down on the trigger with my right thumb the machine would almost jump out of my hand, seemed to really run faster than I was comfortable in handling. I took a chunk of turkey necking material and cut a slice of it just the right size to slip on the under side of the trigger, taped it with good ole duct tape and it works great. It gives me a stop, and yet lets me press the trigger a little harder if I need to because it squishes..... Try it , it works. Have fun fleshing, and be safe, JoAnn

Return to Tanning Category Menu

Return to Tanning Category Menu