STOP-ROT now available at Anthony Eddy's

Submitted by Glen Conley on 8/11/04 at 12:04 AM. ( g.conley@verizon.net ) 67.241.79.56

STOP-ROT is now in inventory at Anthony Eddy's Wildlife Studio, also known as AEWS Taxidermy Supplies, of Slater, Missouri, and will be in their upcoming taxidermy supply catalog.

If you are new to this Forum, enter "stop rot" as your search phrase in the search feature, and past Forum's contributions will help you to get up to speed.

Anthony Eddy and crew have some really neat stuff going on. Check out their website at www.aewstaxidermysupplies.com.

If you're in the mood to be "WOWED", check out some of their freeze dry work at their other website:
http://www.pet-animalpreservation.com/pets.htm

The posting of this message was made possible by the generosity of Ken Edwards, and WASCO. Thank you.

Glen Conley

Return to Tanning Category Menu

I don't think so

This response submitted by Rich P. on 8/12/04 at 12:54 PM. ( rphalin@wi.rr.com ) 69.23.215.60

I ordered some supplies today from Anthony Eddy and wanted to order stop rot and they said they don't carry it. The person on the phone checked and said they didn't know anything about it.

Hey, Rich!

This response submitted by Glen Conley on 8/12/04 at 7:07 PM. ( ) 67.241.79.222

Thanks for the heads up! I just ran UPS tracking, and the shipment had been received.

It's too late today, so I will not be able to talk to Anthony, or Joe until tomorrow to let them know what's happening (not happening).

Thanks again, Rich.
Glen

Follow up.

This response submitted by Glen Conley on 8/13/04 at 3:04 PM. ( g.conley@verizon.net ) 65.227.21.109

To Rich, and others:

I called AEWS at the exact wrong time earlier today, and did so at such a time when both Anthony, and Joe were out. I did however speak with Mrs. Eddy to find out that they were now aware of the fact that all their employees had not been brought up to date on STOP-ROT now being in inventory, thanks to Rich's message here on the Forums.

Thanks once again, Rich, for bringing this to our attention.
Glen

Return to Tanning Category Menu