Submitted by Steve on 9/19/04 at 6:57 AM. ( )

I have 4 gallons of used denatured alcohol from fish skins.How do you all dispose of all of your chemicals.I live out in whats left of country in southern Maryland.Just wonder what I should do.

Return to Tanning Category Menu

Recycling/Waste collection service

This response submitted by marty on 9/19/04 at 9:28 AM. ( )

Call your local hazardous waste collection service. Or contact the closest village/town hall and they will instruct you to the closest collection service. It may cost a minimal fee but remember there are folks downstream from you so you don't want to be dumping it in OUR environment...

Return to Tanning Category Menu